From Neapolis and Tandenn
we have created a startup acceleration program in Vilanova i la Geltrú. To be part of this program we are looking for 1 profile of CTO Co-founding technical director
to manage the technological challenge of a new startup that we are accelerating in the Living Lab of Health and Welfare of Neàpolis in Vilanova i la Geltrú.
Main responsibilities of the CTO in the startup
- Boosting the development process in the day to day.
- Strategic planning of technological resources.
- Concretization of the technological vision.
- Technology budget management.
- Project management and roadmap.
- Attracting and advising talented developers.
- Management of technological architecture.
What qualities do we look for in a CTO?
- 3+ years of experience in product development and technology projects.
- Technical leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thought outside the box .
- Decision-making capacity according to business objectives.
- Problem solving approach as a principle.
- Courage, tenacity and strong work ethic.
What you will get
- Co-foundation of your own business project.
- Process management and project execution.
- Leadership role and strategic direction of the company.
- Accelerate your startup with the Living Lab Health and Wellness program.
- Investment in the project for the first stage.
- Mentoring of successful entrepreneurs and technology experts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Shares (participations) of the startup for your commitment.
- Work for you: Get benefits for you and your partners.
- Competitive remuneration. It will depend on you, on the results you get as co-founders.
- When you are profitable, you can start paying a more impressive salary …
Interested send CV + LinkedIn Profile (link) to h firstname.lastname@example.org
(or more information in the same email).